1. WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
In your capacity as a client of CAMPING LE ROYAN, we may at times ask you for information about yourself and/or members of your family, such as:
* Contact details ( e.g. surname, first name, telephone number, email, etc.);
* Personal information (e.g. date of birth, nationality, etc.);
* Information about your children ( e.g. first name, date of birth, age, etc.);
* Your credit card number (for transaction and reservation purposes), your CAMPING LE ROYAN loyalty program membership number or that of partner's program;
* Your arrival and departure dates;
* Your preferences and interests (e.g. smoking or non-smoking room, preferred floor, type of bedding, type of print media read, sports, cultural interests, etc.);
* Your questions/comments, during or after visiting one of our establishments.
The information we collect about people under 18 years of age is limited to name, nationality and date of birth and should only be provided to us by an adult. We ask you to make sure that your children themselves do not send us any personal data without your permission (especially via the Internet). In the case that this should occur, you can contact us at one of the addresses indicated in paragraph 7 in order that we can delete the information.
We do not intentionally collect any sensitive information, such as racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious & philosophical beliefs, trade union memberships, medical details or sexual orientation. In addition, other information may be considered sensitive according to the relevant local legislation, such as your credit card number, personal interests and hobbies, whether you are a smoker or not, etc. We may collect such information in order to satisfy your requests or provide you with appropriate services, such as a specific diet. In this case, your prior consent may be required in regards to the collection of such sensitive information in accordance with the legislation in force in certain countries.
2. WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data may be collected in various circumstances, including:
* Booking accommodation;
* Registration and payment;
* Inquiries, claims and/or litigation;
* Participation in marketing programs or initiatives;
* Registration in customer loyalty programs;
* Completion of client satisfaction surveys;
* Competitions or online games;
* Subscriptions to newsletters, recieving offers and promotions by e-mail;
* Information received from third parties, e.g. tour operators, travel agencies, booking systems using GDS or similar;
* Internet activity: Connection to the CAMPING LE ROYAN website (IP address, cookies);
*Online information forms (online booking, questionnaires, company pages on social networks, connection methods such as Facebook login, etc.).
3. WHAT ARE THE REASONS FOR THIS?
We collect your personal data for a number of reasons.
1. Meeting our obligations to our clients.
2. Managing requests to book accommodation;
* Drafting and archiving legal records in accordance with accounting requirements.
3. Managing your stay;
* Monitoring of your consumption (telephone, bar, etc.);
* Controlling access to accommodation;
* Internal list management of clients behaving inappropriately during their stay (aggressivity, rudeness, non-respect of the hotel policy, non-respect of security regulations, theft, damage, vandalism or incidents of non-payment).
4. Improving service, including;
* Processing your personal data within our customer marketing program, conducting marketing campaigns, brand promotion and to have a better understanding of your needs and wishes;
* Adapting our products and services to better meet your needs;
* Personalising merchandising offers and information for you;
* Informing you of special offers and any new services provided by CAMPING LE ROYAN or its partners.
5. Managing client relations before, during and after their stay;
* Loyalty program management;
* Qualifying our client database;
* Segmentation based on client booking history and travel habits in order to send targeted advertising;
* Predicting and anticipating future trends;
* Establishing sales statistics & results and reporting;
* Providing background data to the offer push tool when someone visits the website or makes a booking;
* Recognising and managing the preferences of both repeat and non-repeat clients;
* Sending newsletters, promotional, service or tourism-related offers, or offers from CAMPING LE ROYAN's partners or contacting clients by telephone;
* Managing requests to unsubscribe from newsletters, promotions, tourism-related offers and client satisfaction surveys;
* Implementing the right of opposition;
* Locating people in COMPANY NAME's premises via a special dedicated telephone service in case of a serious incident affecting the premises concerned (natural disasters, terrorist attacks, etc.).
6. Performing cross-checks, analyses and consolidation of data collected whilst booking or during a stay through a trusted third part, in order to determine your interests, your customer profile and enable us to send out personalised offers.
7. Improving CAMPING LE ROYAN's services, including;
* Carrying out research and analysis of client questionnaires and feedback;
* Dealing with complaints;
* Helping you benefit from the advantages of our loyalty program.
8. Securing and improving your experience on the CAMPING LE ROYAN website, including;
* Improving navigation of the site;
* Improving security implementation and fraud prevention in compliance with local legislation (e.g. the keeping of accounting records).
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
We may share your personal data with both internal and external recipients under the following conditions:
a. Within CAMPING LE ROYAN: We may share your personal data and provide access to authorized personnel within our organization so as to provide you with a better experience, including:
- CAMPING LE ROYAN's personnel;
- Booking personnel using CAMPING LE ROYAN's booking tools;
- IT Departments;
- Sales partners and marketing departments;
- Medical services if necessary;
- Legal services if necessary.
b. With service providers and partners: your personal data may be transmitted to a third party for the purpose of providing you with certain services and for improving your stay, including;
- External service providers: IT subcontractors, international call centres, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, routers, printers;
- CAMPING LE ROYAN may, except in the case of opposition on your part, update your profile by sharing certain information about you with its business partners. In such cases, cross-checks, analysis and combinations of your data may be performed via a trusted third party. This will allow COMPANY NAME and selected contractual partners to determine your interests, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalised offers.
c. Local authorities: We may also share your information with local authorities in accordance with local legislation and if required to do so by law or as part of an investigation.
5. DATA SECURITY
COMPANY NAME takes appropriate technical and organisational measures in accordance with the relevant legislation to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. To this end, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as a login/password system, physical security measures, etc.). SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology is used to secure your transactions when you provide credit card information at the time of booking.
Below is a list of cookies that we use. We have detailed them here so that you can choose whether or not to allow them.
This list is designed to help you better understand the technology and how we use it on our sites or in our services, applications and tools. You will find below a summary of the main elements you should know about.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text data files (usually consisting of letters and numbers) stored in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize the browser or device. Like most sites, www.le-royan.com uses technology that allows us to record certain information when you visit or use our sites, services, applications, messaging systems and tools. This is mostly done by these small text data files stored on your device.
There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire upon closing your browser. They allow us to associate your actions during that particular session.
- Persistent cookies remain stored on your device between browsing sessions. They allow us to remember your preferences or actions on more than one site.
- First-party cookies are issued by a site that you visit. Third-party cookies are issued by a third party site independant from the site you are visiting.
What type of cookies do we use?
We can use these cookies to evaluate the performance of websites, applications, services and tools, including as part of analytical processes. Also, they help us understand how visitors use our websites, to determine whether they have used our messaging service, to detect whether they have viewed a product or link, or to improve the content of our website, applications, services or tools.
Cookies can be disabled or deleted using the tools or settings available in most browsers. Preferences must be defined separately on each browser used.
Every browser has different features and options but to change the cookie settings , go to "Options" or "Tools" in your browser.
7. ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
You have the right to access your personal data collected by CAMPING LE ROYAN and to modify it subject to the current relevant legisation.
You may also exercise your right to lodge an objection by writing to the address below.
In case of difficulty in exercising your rights, contact the department in charge of personal data for CAMPING LE ROYAN directly by e-mail at email@example.com, specifying "MY PERSONAL INFORMATION" in the subject line, or by writing to the following address:
CAMPING LE ROYAN
10, rue des Bleuets
In order to ensure the confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we will have to identify you in order to respond to your request. To do so, you will be asked to enclose a copy of an official piece of identity, such as a driver's licence or passport, with your demand.
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please inform us of any amendments to be made at the above addresses. All requests will be processed in a timely manner in accordance with the relevant current legislation.
8. QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
For any questions concerning the personal data policy of CAMPING LE ROYAN, please contact the department concerned with personal data at the address given in paragraph 7.
beau campingdu 01/08/16 au 07/08/16
Beau camping avec emplacement ombragé nécessaire pour tente. piscine chauffée très agréable. Bémol pour espace jeu pour enfant qui est prés de l…
Très bon séjour14/07/2028
Très bon séjour pour seulement 2 jours. DJ et personnel au top ! À une prochaine bon courage
Séjour agréable, personnel sympathique30/05 au 03/06
Semaine agréable, personnel sympathique, lieu prore, je me croyais vraiment en vacances alors que j'étais en séjour professionnel sur Royan :)
Tente30 07 2021
Accueil médiocre, sanitaires très sale, sincèrement très déçu
Vacances en couple9/08 /2020 au 15/08/2020
Tres bon séjour au camping le personnel et toujours la est très aimable au moindre soucis les animation et la piscine tobogant patogoir pour les…
Un grand merci à tous pour ce super séjour. Toute l'équipe est super sympa, les animations au top et on s'est éclaté à la piscine. A bientôt
Merci au personnel d'avoir prévu notre arrivée tardive et d'avoir patienté jusqu'au lendemain après le semi qu'on se présente enfin ! Tout le monde…
Super sejour14 /09 au 21/09 /20
Nous avons passé une excellente semaine dans ce camping familiale dans un mobilhome très propre et neuf Très bon accueil, nous reviendrons car on…
On recommandeAout 2020
Camping à taille humaine et conviviale. Piscine très propre et très agréable. Nous avons passez un agréable séjour et nous n'hésiterons pas…
Nous avons passées une superbe semaine dans ce camping animation,restauration, bar, piscine au top. Seul bémol plus aucun bruit a 23h pour un camping…
agréabe séjour11 au 21/07/2021
personnel d'accueil trés agréable, camping propre, mobilhome parfaitement entretenu pour plus de 10 ans, toboggans funs pour les enfants, et puis le…
Weekend détente12 au a5 septembre 2019
Petit camping sympathique. Personnel accueillant et mobihome parfait. Idéal hors saison surtout avec la piscine chauffée.
souriant et convivialjuillet 2016
Nous avons effectué un très court séjour dans ce camping, mais c'est avec un grand plaisir que je reviendrais pour un séjour plus long. L'accueil a…
Très beau camping. Très bien accueilli beau emplacement pour tente.piscine superbe pour petit et grand. Super restaurant et animations très bien.…
Thank you, from the Phipps (now Covillers family) We are on our honey moon, spending an excellent 4 day break away from work. The campsite and…